lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014

A Review by A. Rosario Gareis 
PRACTICAL MAGIC
One of my favourite films is Practical Magic. The movie is started by Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. The director in Griffin Dunne. It's a science fiction film from 1998.
This is a story about two witch sisters. they are under a curse from an ancestor, and everytime they fall in love, this boy dies in a terrible accident. The older in Gilliam and the younger in Sally. They are very different but they love each other. Now, They're living with their aunts, but Sally escape with her boyfriend, and the two sisters are going to have a sad and ancrerible aventure. It's very interesting, funny and moving.
 The acting is spectacular and the story is gripping, I've never taken my eyes off the movie.
 I love this film. I feel so right because the story is sweet and romantic but show the wild side of women.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario