miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

A film review: Terminator Genesis by Mateo Larumbe

One of my favourite films is Terminator Génesis.It is an American science fiction and action film.The film stars Arnold Schwarzenegger Emilia ClarkeJason ClarkeJai CourtneyMatt SmithByung-hun LeeDayo OkeniyiCourtney B. VanceSandrine Holt and J.K. Simmons.
It`s the story of John Connor , leader of the human resistance , who leads the war against the machines.However the virus Skynet attacks it from two fronts: the past and the future , and ultimately the war will change forever.Colorado Drive will destroy the heart of Skynet ; and the second unit , led by himself and Kyle Reese, the ultimate weapon to destroy Skynet in a time machine .
The acting is excellent. I liked 
Arnold Schwarzenegger in a scene where he jumps out of the helicopter. However, the best thing about film is the spectacular special effects.The music is gripping and I  loved the compositors Lome Balfe and Brad Field.
In my opinion, this film is specacular I  loved Terminator Genesis  ,  although it`s full OF action and real scenes  .I think the next movie wil be amazing.

1 comentario:

  1. Please revise ALL my comments. Edit your work. All the text must have the same FONT, COLOUR and SIZE

    ResponderBorrar