miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

A film review: Terminator Genesis by Mateo Larumbe

One of my favourite films is Terminator Génesis.It is an American science fiction and action film.The film stars Arnold Schwarzenegger Emilia Clarke, Jason Clarke, Jai Courtney, Matt Smith, Byung-hun Lee, Dayo Okeniyi, Courtney B. Vance, Sandrine Holt and J.K. Simmons.
It`s the story of John Connor , leader of the human resistance , who leads the war against the machines.However the virus Skynet attacks it from two fronts: the past and the future , and ultimately the war will change forever.Colorado Drive will destroy the heart of Skynet ; and the second unit , led by himself and Kyle Reese, the ultimate weapon to destroy Skynet in a time machine .
The acting is excellent. I liked 
Arnold Schwarzenegger in a scene where he jumps out of the helicopter. However, the best thing about film is the spectacular special effects.The music is gripping and I  loved the compositors Lome Balfe and Brad Field.
In my opinion, this film is specacular I  loved Terminator Genesis  ,  although it`s full OF action and real scenes  .I think the next movie wil be amazing.

1 comentario:

  1. Please revise ALL my comments. Edit your work. All the text must have the same FONT, COLOUR and SIZE

    ResponderBorrar