miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2015

A blog in MAIAMEEEE feat. Ricky Fort



The best holidays

I `m having a great time here in Miami , Florida , United States.
The weather here is boiling , sunny and there are fantastic scenaries.

Yesterday , I arrived in  Miami at 6:30 a.m with my brother and my dad. After we arrived in this boiling city we went to the Casablanca hotel in South Beach , it is a really beautiful building with hilarious people. I met some gorgeous girls and funny guys. After we registered in the hotel , we went to the beach in front of the hotel.

After that we had a fantastic time in the beach and we went  downtown to eat fish ,finally after eating we fell in the beds beacause we were exhausted.

Tomorrow we are going to the shopping malls to buy a lot of things like clothes , electronics but the most important thing : surfboards!!!
This holiday is absolutely the best and it is going too fast , I `ll be home next week .
What a shame!!!!

A blog by : Francisco Gauna.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good writing.
    Edit what I marked in your blog entry. There are some spelling mistakes and some phrases do not make sense. Please, check it!
    Thx

    ResponderBorrar