lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

Holidays Miami beach

My family and I are having a brilliant time here in the Miami beach. I came to this place for the first time whit my family. Yesterday, we went to the beach in the morning but In the afternoon we went shopping to Walmart and Best Buy. At night we went to have a dinner in a huge restaurant. Today we went to have a breakfast in a hotel in the morning.
In the afternoon we are going to the beach. In here we are going to play football,go surfing, swimming and go diving. At night my family and I are going to have a dinner in McDonald's. Tomorrow we are going to Orlando Florida on car in the morning. In the afternoon we are going to a check in at the other hotel resort. At night we are going to see fireworks in Disney Castle.
When we are coming to Buenos Aires we are going to my grandmother's house.

1 comentario: