sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2015

Spain holidays ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A holyday blog
I'm having a great time in Spain!
the weather is fantastic and the sun is boiling. I'm visiting this place because There're two  concert's in Cataluña ( is a province of Spain) of my favorite band Guns n Roses, these guys are amazing and the music of the band is awesome.
Yesterday I went with my mom to the nacional museum of art in Barcelona. The paintings are pretty nice and the museum is huge. At 5 pm the weather was freezing so i'm  went to the shopping and bought a blue jacket.
Tommorow we're going to my aunt's house, because when i'm was a child I never watched.
Finally I'm coming home in septembre because I said to my mom to stay a 1 month and she said yes.
Facu 

3 comentarios:

  1. Good first draft but please edit it. Pay attention to ALL my corrections and edit your work.
    Thanks

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You edited your work but there are still some grammar mistakes. Pay attention to them next time.

    ResponderBorrar