miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2015

Zimbabwe is awesome

I´m having a great time!! I´m in Zimbabwe, it is a country of Africa. The weather is boiling, it´s terrible, I hate the hot weather!!! I´m in a small house in the middle of the jungle. Here I can see some of the most interesting animals of Zimbabwe, for example: elephants, lions or  tigers (omit the article 'THE'). And I found a tiny squirrel.
 Yesterday, I did a tour with a safari. The safari (who is 'HE'?) taught (wrong verb) me the secrets and the history of Zimbabwe. It was fantastic!! I learned some things about the nature. Do you know that the earth is round!! :O Include some other activities you did please, use vocabulary I took photos and made videos about the incredible things of the jungle. I saw a big number of diferent trees. It was beautiful. 
 Tomorrow, I´m visiting the city and watching a work in theater. I am meeting with my friend, Mr. Poppo! In 1998 he did a movie called Dragon Ball.
 I´m flying home on monday. My dad says he misses me.

By Agustín Saavedra ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ▲ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 comentarios:

  1. Good writing but please edit ALL the things I've marked.
    Write some more activities you did too. Use more variety of vocabulary.
    Thanks

    ResponderBorrar