viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2015

Caribe Holidays

My Terrible Holidays

I´m having a terrified weekend here in the Caribe. The weather is hideous and freezing. I`m not having a relaxing holiday. =(
That `s really unlucky because my uncle said "The weather is fantastic and you will love this place" and I thought “Yeah, I really would like the boiling weather and I would have a great time"

Yesterday morning I visited a Water Park and went to the beach and I sunbathed. I stayed on the beach two hours and went on an expedition to the City and bought souvenirs. When I arrived in the city, a storm started here .I saw many people were runing to  the hotel or their houses, while I stayed in the pavement getting wet in the rain. When I was back in the hotel I was exhausted and went to bed.

Tomorrow I am going to visit the museum or go to the shopping .If doesn`t rain I´m going to go on canoe trip and then I´m playing cards and waiting flying home.
I think I´m sick. °~°


by: Lila Torres


1 comentario: