miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2015

Tokyo Holidays º-º-º-º-º-º-º-º-º-º-º-º

I´m (incomplete verb)having a fantastic time!!! I´m in Tokio, it´s a county of Japan. The weather is freezing. (this makes no sense: is it freezing or boiling?). The city is huge, there are a lot of buildingand billboards. I´m in a tiny house with my mother (wrong spelling, please check it)
There are a lot of people en the city. My mother (wrong spelling, please check it) and I went to the restaurant, we ate sushi and  for dessert we ate ice crean. The next day, we´ re walking (This is a PLAN so write ir in the FUTURE)  in the city.During the week (ask me about this)  , we 're going to visit a temple , then we are going to go to see a movie.On Saturday, my mother and I are going back. my mom already bought tickets . I really had fun these holidays (wrong spelling, pelase check it)   with my mom . This holidays in Tokyo with her were great. (ask me about this phrase please)


By: Lorenzo Alcaraz

1 comentario: