lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

Cancun Holidays

Here in Cancún México there are one of the best beaches. The beaches are spotless and huge. I've ever seen, the water is cristal blue, you can see right through the water like as it was glass. The weather is very humid and boiling. Here in having the best time of my life because the people,  the weather and the cultures are fantastic. Yesterday I visited xel-há that is one of the best natural aquarium of the world,there I went snorkeling and I played tennis and volleyball. Im was exhausted. Tommorow I am planning to go on a cruise tour through all different islands here in Cancún. I bought souvenirs for my family.
Finally I'm planning to go home in four days approximately



 Luciana Acevedo.
2do Año

2 comentarios:

  1. Good first draft but you didn't include EXTREME ADJECTIVES, please use 4 at least.
    Include some other activities you did, use past tense.
    Pay attention to my corrections and edit your work.
    Thanks

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You edited your work but there are still some mistakes.

    ResponderBorrar