sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2015

Amazing Holidays

Fantastic Holidays


I´m having a nice time in the Galapagos Islands. I had and I´m having a good time, I love the wildlife that has is huge and beautiful. Tomorrow I'm going to visit a beach that has a variety of species. The first day I arrived in the islands I was completely starving, I wanted to eat the rich food that is in Galapagos. They told me they do many carnivals and I love THAT. Next week is full of festivals but not just any festival but one of those big, colorful festivals, It will be very good (use an EXTREME ADJECTIVE here). People are very happy here. I have a month to continue to enjoy this beautiful place.

By Aquisse Chuqui Jennifer


1 comentario:

  1. Please correct ALL the things I've marked. Include at the end of teh blog entry, when you are coming back to Buenos Aires.
    Edit you work please.
    Thanks

    ResponderBorrar